Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

quite a lot of trades are spoiled by the high shipping costs (even worse if cross-border trades or even trans-atlantic trades are involved). Now, as I will visit the Essen fair on Friday the 19th of October, I thought it might be a good idea to enlist all people who visit the fair and are willing to bring along games to trade. This idea is certainly not new and all input on how to improve this idea is more than welcome.

Please add your name to this list to be included in the group of people willing to trade on Friday the 19th of October. With your name included all people interested could check you want and for trade lists and offer trades to you which will be solved on the 19th of October in Essen...

I have been thinking about a central meeting place and time, but I think it is best to leave that up to individual traders - what do you think?

Mixo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Fisher
United States
Middletown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would be interested. May be a good way to trade some games from this side of the pond with games from that side of the pond. Count me in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested. Only problem might be that I will most likely play in one or two tournaments which might collide with a time for exchanging games if there is only one global one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good idea. But we're not sure yet - we might go Friday, we might go Sunday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zopper Alf
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still undecided if I should go again this year... If so I can organize a trade but at the moment it looks not so good (maybe we're going to Stuttgart instead)...
Ciao,
Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
costa
Portugal
Vieira de Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
YINZI
badge
mbmbmb
This year i'll go to Essen and i will be at the fair in the 19th and the 21st (friday and sunday). So i would be happy to participate in this trade.

luis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.