Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Sword & Sorcery» Forums » General

Subject: New Soulweapons and new buildings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian U
msg tools
Hi everyone.

i have a question about the soulweapons and the new buildings in the expansions sets.
Is it allowed to use them in every adventure and quest, also in "immortal souls" like the new emporium cards and the new skills of the heros?

best regards

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you are only supposed to add Emporium cards (and Hero talents), nothing else
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
kilrah wrote:
No, you are only supposed to add Emporium cards (and Hero talents), nothing else


Hey Karl. Could you be so kind and please point me to the rules section, that covers the "Soul Weapons" part of adding (or not adding) new cards?


Thanks a lot,

Gorkar
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Cannon
United States
Annapolis
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gorkar wrote:
kilrah wrote:
No, you are only supposed to add Emporium cards (and Hero talents), nothing else


Hey Karl. Could you be so kind and please point me to the rules section, that covers the "Soul Weapons" part of adding (or not adding) new cards?


Thanks a lot,

Gorkar

I believe each of the retail expansions has a paragraph in their rules that describe when to add the cards in that expansion. However, I could not find a digital link to this content.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
wtcannonjr wrote:
Gorkar wrote:
kilrah wrote:
No, you are only supposed to add Emporium cards (and Hero talents), nothing else


Hey Karl. Could you be so kind and please point me to the rules section, that covers the "Soul Weapons" part of adding (or not adding) new cards?


Thanks a lot,

Gorkar

I believe each of the retail expansions has a paragraph in their rules that describe when to add the cards in that expansion. However, I could not find a digital link to this content.


Well I thought that Karl was a KS backer like me, so I wanted to know if I just missed something in the rule books or reference sheets. Really no use at all to introduce rules to the retail version, but not make them available to KS backers. A bit like the new Soul Rank cap, introduced in the retail version of Darkness Falls (SR caps at VI). This change wasn't communicated to us KS backers. KS Version still says, that you can reach SR VII in DF.

Regards, Gorkar


Regards, Gorkar
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
New buildings are added immediately. Soul weapons are not.

Simone clarified in FAQ on the forums at least.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
RezardVareth wrote:
New buildings are added immediately. Soul weapons are not.

Simone clarified in FAQ on the forums at least.


Thank you!

Regards, Gorkar
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.