Thumb up
1 Posts

If Wishes Were Fishes!» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Rocchi
flag msg tools
I sat down to teach this game to Neesa. She seemed game, but I could tell the pictograms of the wishes were confusing her. She confessed after the game that she had considered bowing out early on, but once she got the hang of the differnet wishes she started to enjoy it.

We both collected a few more boats early on, and started to stockpile the fish. She let me get away with some big trades for lots of points, but then she had a near monopoly on the worms, and was getting tons of points when those wishes came up.

All along it was a very close game, and right near the end, I made a big sale garnering quite a few points. Unfortunately, ending the game closed off a market, giving her second place points plus her bonus for finishing with the most worms. In the end Neesa won by one point. A very close game.

Neesa- 154
Daniel- 153
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.