Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Fireborn
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am interested in purchasing this game.
What differences are there in the English version "Mu & More" by Rio Grande? Would you recommend the English version to and English speaker over the others?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:English Version
fireborn (#37704),
The Rio Grande version comes in a slim Amigo card box like Frank's Zoo. The Doris and Frank Version comes in a larger size box with some extra cubes for scoring for some of the games listed(I think, I have only played Mu and didn't need any cubes). The Rio Grande version has the cheat cards for scoring in English which is nice for new English speaking players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Meckler
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
The most important (to me) difference:

In the Rio Grande version, the blue suited cards are a nice, bright, vivid blue. In the Amigo version, the blue is much dingier, making the blue and black cards hard to distinguish, especially in low-light conditions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This page details the different versions:

http://www.doris-frank.de/GamesMue.html

The pieces for Calcory could be replaced by any tokens (one colour per player). You can get the rules for all the games on BGG so it doesn't matter how many games are `included'. The main differences are hedgehogs/fishes and extra wooden bits. If there is an edition with a brighter blue, then that would be the best to go for....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.