Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Illinois
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steven Universe: Fusion Edition

*Spoilers for season 1.

Log Date 1 29 2: It's come to this. Civil war. Homeworld against those earth rebels. Fusion is a tool, not a toy. We'll show them which use is the right one. The light has really tumbled our rocks for the time being. I can't seem to recall my own gem. Only by... eurgh... fusing.... will we be able to overcome this disorientation. We'll gain their trust. Then we'll poof them when they let their guard down.

This is my standard ruleset:
Quote:
1) Don't be rude to people. No personal attacks, etc. You know the drill. If I tell you to stop and you continue or if things go overboard I may bar you from my future games. Please talk with me if you feel someone has crossed a line and I will help settle it in the most peaceful way I see possible.

2) Conditional orders are accepted for actions. They can be things like “If X flips aux, kill Y” or “If A is lynched, target B”, etc. They must be things you would be aware of mechanically. They can’t be things like, “If the seer views X, kill Y.” Ask if a conditional order would be valid if you are uncertain.

3) Dusk and dawn are final deadlines. This means that if dusk is at 5:00pm, then all votes placed at 5:00pm will be valid and all votes at or after 5:01pm will not be valid. The same logic applies to night actions and dawn.

4) Should you wish to speed up the game, I allow nightfalls and locking actions. If nightfall votes guarantee that one person will be lynched (or if it guarantees no lynch), I will dusk. If this is a game with the potential for vote manipulation, I will only dusk if there is a wide enough vote margin to hide that type of information. Unless I say otherwise, locking your game orders at night will speed up dawn. This mostly depends on my availability.

5) There is no minimum posting requirement (unless otherwise stated), but if you’re not posting enough in the game, I might replace you out. I will notify you if you need to be posting more. If you are posting less, such as one post per day, you better have a quality post. If you feel like you cannot keep up, there is no shame in asking for replacement.

6) Should you not put in a night action or a conditional order, it will be assumed you have not entered an action unless otherwise stated. Team evil night kills and brutals are usually selected randomly if this happens. Team good brutals will be randomly chosen from your own team should this happen. Wolf brutals will be a random non-wolf should this happen. Missing night actions may result in replacement.

7) Do not metagame to flip your own role. It may result in a modkill. This includes but is not limited to: directly quoting modchats (please paraphrase if you are going to share information gained through this), using or faking screenshots of Cassandra, or verifying information by asking for or saying the Xth word or letter in a role or information given by me. Do not ask for timestamps to ask when night results are given out. Lj made a beautiful post here and I will abide by it. If you are unsure if something counts as metagaming, please ask first.

8) Do not purposefully get yourself modkilled for any reason, even if your death in the game somehow helps your own team. This may result in a permanent ban from my future games. At the same time, do not encourage anyone to do this. You will be met with the same punishment.

9) Never delete a single post. If you are going to edit a post, keep the change minor and explain what it was you changed. Keep editting to an absolute minimum. You cannot edit votes or nightfalls away and they will still count.

10) I reserve the right to alter my set of rules in the future and change them depending on the game. Any changes will be stated above.

11) I rank my games' complexity like this:
Noob: Minimum actions. Open role set.
Low: All possible roles are known. Rolesets include what you would find in a "hi" game or a matrix game.
Medium: Roles may be hidden. The number of evils is likely known.
High: Roles may be hidden. The number of evils may be unknown. Roles, rolesets, or game mechanics may enter "experimental" territory.
Extreme: All the qualities of a "high" complexity game, but alignment conversion may be possible or alternate victory conditions may be possible. Extensive use of the physics system may be used.

Game mechanics:

Every player will be assigned a gem of some sort: Pearl, Rose Quartz, Garnet, Amethyst, or Corrupted.
There may be multiples of the same type of gem.
The type of gem has no bearing on alignment. For example, it is possible there is both a good pearl and an evil pearl in the game.
Nobody will be told what their own gem is. Figure it out by fusing.
Each type of gem will lean toward a certain aspect of the game and the roles it can become will be influenced by this.

Every night, players must send in an action telling me who they wish to fuse with. If two players select each other, they will fuse for the next day and night phase. If anybody is left without a partner, they will be a villager for the next cycle and must try again.

You may not fuse with the same player twice in a row, but you may request to fuse with the same player as many times as you wish.

Once fused, the two of you will gain a chat together and share a new role together. It is encouraged you coordinate fusing carefully.

Fusions are not public information.

To get things started, a random combination of people will be fused together by me on night 0. After that, you will be in charge of who you fuse with.

What to expect (or not expect):
What will be in the game: A majority of good aligned players and a minority of evil aligned players, Normal win conditions, Attempted game balance, Only one wolf(max evil) team, lots of role conversion.
What MIGHT be in the game: Auxes and cubs, vote manipulation, hidden attributes, up to 1 false reveal, 1 or more false views (tinker, alpha, etc) (If seer sanity is in the game, there will be no alphas or tinkers. False views will be kept to a minimum.)
What will not be in the game: Physics, Alignment conversion, Role or character assassins of any sort, neutrals, player ressurection, dead player influence.

Other info:
This is a 13 player game with an unknown number of evils.
No night posting unless specifically told that you may.
Reveals in this specific game will be alignment only.

Win Conditions:
Team good wins when all wolves are eliminated.
Team evil wins when wolves achieve parity: when the number of remaining wolves equal the number of remaining non-wolves. Aux and non-promoted traditional cubs will not count toward wolf parity if they exist at all. Promoted cubs, should they exist, will count for wolf parity.

Lynch:
Dusk is at 4:00pm BGG time.
Dawn is at 4:30pm BGG time.
Longest Held Last Vote settles ties.
Nightfall is enabled.
If there is vote manipulation, I will not post adjusted tallies but I will confirm no mistakes have been made if someone is lynched without obvious majority.

Misc:
Please do not post after you are dead unless otherwise stated.
If you have any questions about the game at all, please ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
4theta
BerenCamlost
cvb2009
Littlelambchopx
shawnad2006
silverbonds

6 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2140644

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the fusions if I may ask?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Raven1207 wrote:

I thought about naming them but theres needless spoiler potential there. I'll make your chat names consistent with what the fusions are though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm joining but when you start this, I would like to be notified via Geekmail that the game has begun because when I joined LJ's Disney VIP game, I was not notified that the game had started.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Raven1207 wrote:
I'm joining but when you start this, I would like to be notified via Geekmail that the game has begun because when I joined LJ's Disney VIP game, I was not notified that the game had started.

It's very common for geekmails to go out when games start, including LJ's games. I think the Snow White game missing one was just an oversight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Raven1207 wrote:

I usually send one out the day before and the day it starts. I get excited to get the ball rolling. But yeah, the snow white one was likely an oversight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mimikyu wrote:
Raven1207 wrote:

I thought about naming them but theres needless spoiler potential there. I'll make your chat names consistent with what the fusions are though.

I found this

https://steven-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Fusion_Gems

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Raven1207 wrote:
Mimikyu wrote:
Raven1207 wrote:

I found this

https://steven-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Fusion_Gems

That would be the correct source material to read if you don't care about spoilers for the show, yes. I'm just trying to keep it simple.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skot Holcombe
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Fusion power, activate!

Thumb up