Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Valdez
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So with all the expansion stuff released, I was wondering if anyone has come up with a storage solution to neatly store everything The Networks to date? If not, I recently got a 3D printer and have tried my hand at designing things, so I might maybe do one for this game when I get the time lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Mendes
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nayr090 wrote:
So with all the expansion stuff released, I was wondering if anyone has come up with a storage solution to neatly store everything The Networks to date? If not, I recently got a 3D printer and have tried my hand at designing things, so I might maybe do one for this game when I get the time lol.

I just removed the insert and bagged everything. Everything is there, including Telly Time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ataei
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
LGMHorus wrote:
Nayr090 wrote:

I just removed the insert and bagged everything. Everything is there, including Telly Time.

Same here. The insert for many games is really just for shipping to keep it from sloshing around too much.

Everything fits in the base game box without the shipping insert, cards are all sleeved too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Valdez
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Plastic bags and chunking the insert are all good and fine, that's what I'm currently doing too. I was just hoping for a solution that reduces setup time or keeps things separated well haha. Ah well, that's alright.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ataei
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Put each different card type into different bags. Put all player pieces into 1 bag for each base Network. Pack the game back together the same way every time so you know where stuff is automatically. When this is done, it can be faster than some fancy inserts, but I know some games are helped by an insert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bordelon
United States
Deerfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I found the box is stuffed full in bags with all the extras. I couldn't imagine room for an insert and still fit everything
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Mendes
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JamesWolfpacker wrote:
Put each different card type into different bags. Put all player pieces into 1 bag for each base Network. Pack the game back together the same way every time so you know where stuff is automatically. When this is done, it can be faster than some fancy inserts, but I know some games are helped by an insert.

Exactly what I do. I have a little pile of the boards / exec things, a baggy with initial cards (Pilot Season, initial cards if not playing with expansion, telly time tracker, Mogul cards, etc), and one bag for each type of card (with the interactive network cards upside down as I usually don't use them , and they don't work in solo either). So setup is usually me giving bags to people and saying "shuffle this please, and deal out this many cards". Meanwhile, I setup the main board. It's super quick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls