Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Fish
United States
Ashland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I fully well realize this is not a burning issue (which is why I voluntarily posted it in the complaints area ), but I have a question about the Geek Gold.

I just recently became a backer. I realize now that I missed what would've been a large payout because I backed a couple weeks too late. Obviously that stinks for me, but nothing I can do about it.

It sounds like I would receive Geek Gold a year from now instead. Granted it's not a huge issue, but it would be cool to be able to get something like an avatar or more of the little badges. My question is if it's possible for a backer to get a monthly allotment of the gold rather than one lump sum at the end of the year so that people like me who have very little and were a couple weeks late would be able to collect little badges now and then throughout the year, or even tip other commenters, rather than having to wait another 12 months.

If it's not possible then I understand, but it never hurts to ask, right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

For the most part, you just have to ask and someone will give...

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Keeper of the Sacred Aardvark
mbmbmbmbmb
buy yourself some badges
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess you came to the right place
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fish
United States
Ashland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well this was not what I expected but thank you to those who donated! It was very surprising and kind of you.

Now to search for the right badges and to get my fish avatar uploaded
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls