Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Allow users to somehow indicate that a particular post in worthy of note--not in a "thumbs up" way, but more globally. It will more likely be something humorous, but could be something important, poignant, or otherwise interesting. The post with the most "nods" each day appears somewhere for the following day (maybe a menu link we could add to our QuickBars).

I'd hate to add more controls to the already overwhelmed interface. Maybe at the bottom of each post where it says "QuickReply | QuickQuote | Reply | Quote", there could be another text "button" called QotD that puts up a Yes/No prompt.

Just some fun. I got this idea from this post:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1742466#1742466

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"There are two types of people in this world: those that think there are two types of people in this world and those that don't."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Huntington Station
New York
flag msg tools
badge
John Bohrer wrote:
"There are two types of people in this world: those that think there are two types of people in this world and those that don't."

I'm going to want to keep my eyes open for some of them Winsome games now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.