Subject: For those waiting for their expansion orders: rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason K
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today! And I was quite excited. I ordered Avalon and the Holy Grail expansions, and, together, there is a LOT of content. I got 19 new characters just from these two expansions alone!

Lynnvander takes some heat over orders. But they came through once again, and it should be pointed out!!

Can't wait to dive back into this awesome game.

Edit:

Looking through everything closely, I’m fairly certain that they sent me some extra content! Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Chapman
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had the opposite result. I was an original KS backer who has checked in periodically over YEARS and was told I would have the missing items of my pledge at latest of last week.

I am now a week past that with no response again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the current batch of KS seems to be taking its time. I only ordered a base game (no expansion) and have nothing yet. The shipping announcement said up to six weeks and I think this is the end of week five. So, not panicking yet, but I'm wondering how long we are supposed to wait before contacting customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trea
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat as Craig. The creators have been remarkable in their dishonesty with the content from the original Kickstarter. It took me months after fulfillment to get even a portion of my pledge. Years later and tons of promises and lies about the extra content, and still nothing from them. It's sad and laughable that they continue to do business and have support. I plan on paying them a visit this summer and confronting them personally about their handling of the original Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls