Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Taddeo
United States
El Cajon
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased this game second hand market and have just become aware of there being corrected cards. Will I be able to request these cards from the from Stonemaier Website or will I have to purchase them? Not a big deal, just curious as to the procedure. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Molokov (AU)
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a read of Jamey's post here: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2132102/official-stonemaier...

He covers what is currently announced about this.

BTW, it's curious you say you've got this on the 'secondary market' - the game isn't officially released to retailers until March 8th, so you've not even missed the *first* release of this game, apart from those who ordered from Stonemaier Games directly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have read that it will be available for free (plus the cost of shipping) to anyone that requests it. I think it’s going to be through one of their partner vendor websites but I don’t recall which site offhand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Taddeo
United States
El Cajon
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, Thanks for the responses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Taddeo
United States
El Cajon
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Molokov wrote:
so you've not even missed the *first* release of this game, apart from those who ordered from Stonemaier Games directly.

A secondary market is defined as a place where investors "buy and sell securities they already own". In this case the people already own the security.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Molokov wrote:
BTW, it's curious you say you've got this on the 'secondary market' - the game isn't officially released to retailers until March 8th, so you've not even missed the *first* release of this game, apart from those who ordered from Stonemaier Games directly.
He must have bought it from someone who preordered it from us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam R
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
ChildeRoland1919 wrote:
Molokov wrote:
so you've not even missed the *first* release of this game, apart from those who ordered from Stonemaier Games directly.

A secondary market is defined as a place where investors "buy and sell securities they already own". In this case the people already own the security.
Teach us more oh wonderful secondary market senpai.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls