Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fils des Loups
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello there,

I went on https://alterego-games.com/
to purchase the KS version with add-ons.

Total amount (with shipping) : 99euros.
I paid for it on 12/01/2018.

Since then, I have no news about my order. I wrote to Alterego-games and never had any answer

According to you, should I worry more or wait more ?
What to do ? soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luciano
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: order on 01/12/18 = NO news NO answer
KS has just started shipping this week in US only. So Pre-orders may take a little more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fils des Loups
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ok thank you for this explanation !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zaven saakyan
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You Can write to them via Facebook!)
They answer regular on Facebook)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ude
United States
Asheville area
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I, too, ordered The Faceless from the alterego-games website (spending more than I've ever spent on a single game) & have had absolutely no response to my worried emails. I paid for mine on 10/25/18, so it's only been about four months of utter silence for me compared to the 13 months you've had, but still I wonder if I should expect anything. I don't do Facebook, so if you do reach them that way I'd love to hear what you find out. I've been checking the Kickstarter updates & comments, and figured I'd keep my fingers crossed until the backers in my country got their copies, & then start trying harder to reach AlterEgo if I still don't hear anything.

It's not a good feeling to wonder if they even know they have my money, & not have any idea at all what to expect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elmar Van Kordenoordt
Netherlands
Nieuwegein
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
udeudeude wrote:
I, too, ordered The Faceless from the alterego-games website (spending more than I've ever spent on a single game) & have had absolutely no response to my worried emails. I paid for mine on 10/25/18, so it's only been about four months of utter silence for me compared to the 13 months you've had, but still I wonder if I should expect anything. I don't do Facebook, so if you do reach them that way I'd love to hear what you find out. I've been checking the Kickstarter updates & comments, and figured I'd keep my fingers crossed until the backers in my country got their copies, & then start trying harder to reach AlterEgo if I still don't hear anything.

It's not a good feeling to wonder if they even know they have my money, & not have any idea at all what to expect.
Well, I am on the boat as one of the original backers and am hoping we will ever see the game. That complete silence is just plain bad and I can imagine this leaving a sour taste in your mouth. It took al lot of backers rating the game as a 1 to even get any sort of reply from them. Hoping you'll get a response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
_ _
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
udeudeude wrote:

I think he actually meant 12/01/2018 as the game lauched on kickstarter on 04/13/2018 (in France, we handle dates with dd/MM/YYYY format)

From kickstarter comments :
Alter Ego Games wrote:
@Johny Borders: as you can see in the last update, the US shipments (by QML) started in past week and the Asian's will start after the end of CNY; about the European shipments, the game left customs yesterday and will arrive to the fullfillment centers for the end of this week; after then, the distributor needs about 14 working days for sorting the games and doing shipping tests before starting to send the games to backers, but we will push them to try to reduce this timetable.
Looks like it will take one month
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fils des Loups
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
berz118 wrote:
udeudeude wrote:

I think he actually meant 12/01/2018 as the game lauched on kickstarter on 04/13/2018 (in France, we handle dates with dd/MM/YYYY format)
My mistake indeed : I handled date in the french way. I actually meant "1st december 2018", sorry :-/ I correct the thread title now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ude
United States
Asheville area
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
FILSdesLOUPS wrote:
berz118 wrote:
udeudeude wrote:
I, too, ordered The Faceless from the alterego-games website (spending more than I've ever spent on a single game) & have had absolutely no response to my worried emails. I paid for mine on 10/25/18, so it's only been about four months of utter silence for me compared to the 13 months you've had, but still I wonder if I should expect anything....
My mistake indeed : I handled date in the french way. I actually meant "1st december 2018", sorry :-/ I correct the thread title now
No, the mistake is all mine. I didn't notice your flag (or think about the fact that Kickstarter was in April). In fact, I think the way we write dates in the USA is silly & out of order. It was very gracious of you to change.

You may notice however that I wasn't surprised when I thought Alter Ego had left you without a response that long. After ordering from their website in October, I received the automated order confirmation email... & absolutely nothing since. Still, I have emailed them once or twice each month, eventually asking:

Have you abandoned me? Am I left to become a faceless?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fils des Loups
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
udeudeude wrote:
FILSdesLOUPS wrote:
berz118 wrote:
udeudeude wrote:
I, too, ordered The Faceless from the alterego-games website (spending more than I've ever spent on a single game) & have had absolutely no response to my worried emails. I paid for mine on 10/25/18, so it's only been about four months of utter silence for me compared to the 13 months you've had, but still I wonder if I should expect anything....
No, the mistake is all mine. I didn't notice your flag (or think about the fact that Kickstarter was in April). In fact, I think the way we write dates in the USA is silly & out of order. It was very gracious of you to change.

You may notice however that I wasn't surprised when I thought Alter Ego had left you without a response that long. After ordering from their website in October, I received the automated order confirmation email... & absolutely nothing since. Still, I have emailed them once or twice each month, eventually asking:

Have you abandoned me? Am I left to become a faceless?
That's nice of you, thanks ! Fortunately it seems we are many in the same boat. So, hope is not lost even if the company doesn't take the time to answer to our legitimate questions (!)
But, as someone told before, KS pledges are not delivered yet, so until then, I guess we shouldn't worry more about our orders

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Little Chariots
Vatican City
msg tools
Did you try to contact them using Facebook or Kickstarter?
They answered me (about an address problem) very quickly using FB!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Jarvis
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
LittleChariots wrote:

Thats one of the main issues people are having with the project. We shouldn't have to navigate horror show that is face book to get updates and answers .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fils des Loups
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
LittleChariots wrote:
Did you try to contact them using Facebook or Kickstarter?
(No I didn't as I don't have a fb account anymore)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ude
United States
Asheville area
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I received my tracking number from quartermaster logistics here in the US. Tracking said to expect it in ten days, on the 28th of May. The light at the end of the tunnel is in sight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fils des Loups
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
udeudeude wrote:
I received my tracking number from quartermaster logistics here in the US. Tracking said to expect it in ten days, on the 28th of May. The light at the end of the tunnel is in sight.
Awesome Thanks for letting me know !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fils des Loups
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi ! I finally got the game today !

unfortunately, the box and the lid came broken :

Does anyone know where I could find an email (I can't find this on Alter Ego website) to write for this ?
Is there any hope to get box & lid replacements ?

thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
V B
msg tools
mbmbmb
Contact them on Facebook or Kickstarter. They usually reply quickly on these two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fils des Loups
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks a lot !!! I wrote to them and they indeed answered very fast.
I should get a replacement for the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls