Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, does anyone know if there were any significant changes (or any changes at all) made between these two editions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the I.V edition purchased in 2010. I assume it is the 2010 printing, but I don't know how to tell. I can compare what I have to images of the 2007 edition if you want to point me to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bwingrave wrote:
I have the I.V edition purchased in 2010. I assume it is the 2010 printing, but I don't know how to tell. I can compare what I have to images of the 2007 edition if you want to point me to them.
Thanks for offer! That's the thing though, I'm not sure what's 2007 and what's not on here. I could take some pictures of my own copy, but honestly there are just too many cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris in Kansai
Japan
Otsu
Shiga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yangtze2000 wrote:
Hi all, does anyone know if there were any significant changes (or any changes at all) made between these two editions?
If you look back through the forums you'll probably find what you're looking for.

A quick rummage turned up this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Chrysm wrote:
yangtze2000 wrote:
If you look back through the forums you'll probably find what you're looking for.

A quick rummage turned up this.
Ah brilliant! Very helpful, thank you. I did search but probably used the wrong keywords.

I presume, then, from the fact that all of the changes appear to be cosmetic, that none of the substance of the rules or cards was changed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the only difference is the shade of green on the card backs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Frank
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now I have both, I can concur, the shade of green is not the same, but otherwise not different
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls