Warhammer 40,000: Heroes of Black Reach» Forums » Rules

Subject: Vanguard Veteran Squad Jump Packs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
How do Jump Packs work (Vanguard Veteran Squad Pack)?

Is there a rules sheet for the Vanguard Veteran Squad/Freebooters mini expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart De Vuyst
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
Devil Pig Games Volunteer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Devil Pig Games promised rules for this expansion, but we're still waiting on a file.

However, this Recruitment Option works like other Replacements, you swap all four Vanguard units with their flying versions. The rules for Replacements are in the core box rules booklet on page 24.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Phyrexian wrote:
Devil Pig Games promised rules for this expansion, but we're still waiting on a file.

However, this Recruitment Option works like other Replacements, you swap all four Vanguard units with their flying versions. The rules for Replacements are in the core box rules booklet on page 24.
Thanks, you are awesome. But you know that, don't you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selby Secret
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
How does it work when you add the jump packs to another unit that has the matching stripes?

For eg, it fits into the scout tile so does that mean the scouts can have jump packs?

Or is my colour blindness really screwing me over here and it actually doesn't fit into the scout tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart De Vuyst
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
Devil Pig Games Volunteer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sebly wrote:
Or is my colour blindness really screwing me over here and it actually doesn't fit into the scout tile?
Unfortunately, you are screwed by your color blindness here. The jump packs are only available for the Vanguard Veterans.

If you like, you can always check your squads with the army builder tool on the DPG website. That tool won’t allow you to add options into slots that don’t match. Even if you can’t verify by color in the site either, the options that don’t match are simply unavailable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls