Subject: 3+ step units on the map rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juha Koponen
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

in living rules at page 3 it says: "Only one counter of these 3+ units can be present on the map at any time".

We're not quite sure what this means. We have three possible interpretations:

1. You are only allowed to have one unit of this kind on the map - meaning only having one of these (21st panzer, 15th panzer or 90th light) regardless of the step of this single unit

2. You may have all of these on the map, but only one may be of step 3 or step 4. The other two musrt be on step 2 or step 1.

3. This means that you may not have two counter of exactly same unit on the map. For example 21st panzer on step 1 and 21st panzer on step 4.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Linneberg
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No rulebook handy, but I'm fairly sure #3 is your answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
Québec City
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
C107 wrote:

3. This means that you may not have two counter of exactly same unit on the map. For example 21st panzer on step 1 and 21st panzer on step 4.
This is the correct answer. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juha Koponen
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot of quick answer! We thought so but weren't sure. So we have been playing it right and can continue to struggle in El Alamein. Thank you Carl for this fun game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
Québec City
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
C107 wrote:
Thanks a lot of quick answer! We thought so but weren't sure. So we have been playing it right and can continue to struggle in El Alamein. Thank you Carl for this fun game.
And THANKS for your questions: I take note, as I will revamp the rulebook in the upcoming P500 reprint and these are immensely useful (fingers crossed for it to happen). meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls