Alexander Kornev
Russia
St. Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

I know it’s a strange proposition, but let me explain the situation.

Last month I was presented with Netflix 50 $ gift card for birthday by my colleagues. Today, when my current subscription was coming to an end I entered the gift code and found out that it’s not available for my region.
In fact, it’s supposed to be used only in countries where US dollar is the operating currency.
So I could just send the code to anyone interested, but in order not to be left without present at all, an exchange would be the best variant. I’m ready to provide the code first, so you apply it and see everything is working. If anyone is interested, I’m fond of wargames or historical simulations but can consider different variants. I’m also ready to pay for delivery cost to Russia and also pay the difference if the game offered + delivery is more expensive than 50$ (which most likely will be the case).

Hope that someone finds it interesting.

Thanks and happy gaming (and sometimes watching cool series too),

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Changing 50$ Netflix gift card for board game
I would suggest putting in the this thread's subject your location... i.e. Russia.... it would probably cost someone like in the USA more than $50 just to ship a game to Russia??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Kornev
Russia
St. Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks, changed it

Thumb up
 tip