Subject: Gold Beach - More Missions Desirable rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Noone
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
From what I've seen the two existing Gold Beach Missions represent the landings and fighting in the Le Hamel/Asnelles sector including the battle for the sanatorium at Le Hamel that the Germans had converted into a strongpoint. One part of the action along Gold Beach that I would have liked to see is the landings and subsequent fight for the German strongpoint at La Riviere and maybe also an extension down to the German battery at Mont Fleury(since the battery wasn't very far from the strongpoint). Just more fun for us D-Day fanatics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dazzmo
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This might be off topic, but how about sorting your ideas/suggestions/questions and post it as a general thread instead of opening at least 12(!) threads within a day or two?
I almost had to pay my subscription-box an overtime bonus for all its work...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Young
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is what it is. Personally one of my faves. The remedy for any aspects which are not as one might wish can either be altered with a house rule or maybe spending time with a game that is closer to ones' expectations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Noone
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The remedy for aspects which are not as one might wish can be altered with a house rule.

House rules are great. So flexible, so suitable for the circumstances and just plain fun. I love the concept of house rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
noone23 wrote:

House rules are great. So flexible, so suitable for the circumstances and just plain fun. I love the concept of house rules.
Just don’t try one on the officer who pulls you over for speeding ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Noone
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jhebert wrote:
noone23 wrote:

Just don’t try one on the officer who pulls you over for speeding ;-)
Don't worry. The reference is strictly to boardgames.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls