Anoka
Minnesota
flag msg tools
with a purposeful grimace
badge
and a terrible sound
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiya gang,

Wondering if any of you are active in the Denver area? Moving there this summer, would love to meet some wargamers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Burns
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jeff -

Might I plug my Meetup group?

https://www.meetup.com/DenverGMTgamers/

We play on Tuesday nights at Wizards Chest (which is an amazing gaming store here) as well as on weekends and at local conventions. Always looking for more wargamers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Stubner
United States
Englewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I didn’t think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows -- Bart Simpson
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff,

There are players around. Sean (above) is good guy with lots of connections. Also drop me a note when you get into town. You can check out my profile to see what my friends and I play and what is in my collection.

Pete S.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denver and the overall Front Range area have always had a good number of wargamers in decades past, you just have to find them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Perrella
United States
Anoka
Minnesota
flag msg tools
with a purposeful grimace
badge
and a terrible sound
mbmbmbmbmb
Joined! Thank you for the recommendation. I'm a huge GMT fan, some faves are C&C:A, Combat Commander, Flying Colors, and I'm trying to learn the COIN series and Churchill.

DerMahler wrote:
Hi Jeff -

Might I plug my Meetup group?

https://www.meetup.com/DenverGMTgamers/

We play on Tuesday nights at Wizards Chest (which is an amazing gaming store here) as well as on weekends and at local conventions. Always looking for more wargamers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls