Hide
7 Posts

Shadows of Brimstone: Forbidden Fortress» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone else get the wrong card blocks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Bigelow
msg tools
I received my Shogun pledge yesterday. Inside I found two copies of Sumo card block #3 but no copy of Sumo Block #1.I've already reached out to the frogs, but I was curious if anyone else had similar problems. Knowing how widespread the problem is may help me get an idea how long it will take to rectify.
Thanks!
-Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
From the dark depths of the ancient ocean, a kindly cetacean spirit with a penchant for board games and dumb made up bios
badge
I like themes. I like stories. I like plastic. I like brutal co-ops. I am kickstarter's whipping boy. Come game with me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got all the right blocks

Kudos to the Frogs for learning from the previous campaign - I love that all this extra stuff comes without the extra packaging (that was going into the recycling anyway) but this does come at the cost of needed a few extra pointers to what everything actually is.

Labelled card blocks, with an explanatory card on each block, was a solid idea. And obviously makes your (regretful) packing error 100 times easier to report and fix.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leto K
Australia
Brisbane
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My card blocks were correct too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phantomwhale wrote:
I got all the right blocks

Kudos to the Frogs for learning from the previous campaign - I love that all this extra stuff comes without the extra packaging (that was going into the recycling anyway) but this does come at the cost of needed a few extra pointers to what everything actually is.

Labelled card blocks, with an explanatory card on each block, was a solid idea. And obviously makes your (regretful) packing error 100 times easier to report and fix.

What extra packaging are you talking about? I dont remember getting any extra packaging in my minecart pledge from the original kickstarter and it took forever to sort out if I actually got everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Chase
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to have all the right card blocks, and nothings missing (that I know of) but I think I got some extra minis. How may bags of akaname tongue demons and komuso summoner did you get? I have two of each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Monky7 wrote:
I seem to have all the right card blocks, and nothings missing (that I know of) but I think I got some extra minis. How may bags of akaname tongue demons and komuso summoner did you get? I have two of each.
1 bag of tongue demons consisting of 3 sprues with 2 minis each
1 bag of Komuso summoners consisting of 1 sprue with 3 minis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Chase
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Todd Degani wrote:

1 bag of tongue demons consisting of 3 sprues with 2 minis each
1 bag of Komuso summoners consisting of 1 sprue with 3 minis
Todd, thanks for the response. It looks like I have some extra minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls