Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
johann steinke
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
HI. Today we played our first game of xenoshyft Onslaught but i read that the game is better with some rules tweaks of Dreadmire, especially the number of enemys. So we played it that way and also treated the rangers like the ones from dreadmire, 3 attack and 2 life.

the first 2 rounds were challenging but after that we had no more direct attacks on our base and the game was really easy. I even survived the last round with 4 units alive...

Is the game too easy with dreadmire rules?

also a rules question: can i use the abilities of units for their row only or can i also use them to help other players, like using the medic guy to prevent 2 damage on a unit of another player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rush
msg tools
The game will be easier with enemy rule tweaks if you are using the onslaught divisions. Overall the onslaught divisions are better than the dreadmire ones when taking into account the first round of each wave is only 3 enemies. If you don't have access to the dreadmire divisions then the only tweak I would make is having the boss monsters shuffled for the final round as an early boss can completely obliterate you.

The medic can prevent 2 damage on a unit of any other players, but can only be used once per round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
johann steinke
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot

Thumb up