Popular Tags: [View All]
Luiz Mendes
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

very excited for the expansion, but reviewing the rules I'm 100% sure on how works.

For Henchmen I believe that as soon as I have that combination sequentially in a timeline after I played it I move the cube to the active side. Is that correct?

And what about Gun Molls? Do I have to have that exact roll once, or each time I roll a symbol on the moll I move a cube up and I can split my progress among multiple rounds? If that is the case, if I roll something different in the middle do I lose all progress?

Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

For Henchmen I believe that as soon as I have that combination sequentially in a timeline after I played it I move the cube to the active side. Is that correct?

After you have revealed the Henchman card yes you move/place a cube on the yellow cube icon on the card and you gain that bonus.

And what about Gun Molls? Do I have to have that exact roll once, or each time I roll a symbol on the moll I move a cube up and I can split my progress among multiple rounds? If that is the case, if I roll something different in the middle do I lose all progress?

You have to have that exact set of icons displayed on the yellow rolled dice by the end of a single turn. it is not a track in the sense of moving the cube from one icon to the next, no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Mendes
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dumarest123 wrote:

After you have revealed the Henchman card yes you move/place a cube on the yellow cube icon on the card and you gain that bonus.

You have to have that exact set of icons displayed on the yellow rolled dice by the end of a single turn. it is not a track in the sense of moving the cube from one icon to the next, no.

So, for the Gun Molls, you pretty much have to have max stamina or items and nail the roll. Sounds pretty tough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
or you use some of the actions in the game to affect the dice rolls. yes it is not easy but you will gain some nice benefits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls