Subject: Looking to buy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Purvis
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Looking to buy a copy of Case Blue. Interested in playing, not just collecting so I don't need a new or even like new condition, just complete and playable.

No response from the one most recently listed seller I contacted here.

Interested in paying a reasonable price. I think $500 may be a bit crazy, yes it's OOP and a huge game. If it included GBII, then maybe, but I think $350 or so would be my limit.

Thanks if you can help out a fellow grognard.

Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Terhune
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
This is a blatant example of frivolous geek gold spending.
badge
I spent 100 geek gold and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been considering selling my copy. If I do, I'd almost certainly be willing to include GBII with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Gamer
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Pick a game in my "Want to Play" category, and let's play! There's so many to choose from...
badge
Pick a game in my "Want to Play" category, and let's play! There's so many to choose from...
mb
I think there has been so serious an interest in this game that a P500 check for a possible reprint might be in order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Purvis
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Joey or Gunny wrote:
I think there has been so serious an interest in this game that a P500 check for a possible reprint might be in order?
That would be nice, but I’d be surprised given the number of P500 games at MMP already and how few they plan to produce from that list this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Purvis
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Volfield wrote:
I've been considering selling my copy. If I do, I'd almost certainly be willing to include GBII with it.
Please keep me in mind if you do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry A
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Don't pin your hopes on a reprint. MMP has repeatedly said they won't do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Purvis
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Found a very fairly priced copy in shrink and it's on the way now. I'm like a freaking kid on Christmas eve.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Patman
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve recently asked MMP and the reply was no, not in the next year at least

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's too bad, I would be interested in re-print as well. I'm sure there are quite a number of people interested in re-print. Why not just put it on the pre-order page and find out how many people would be actually interested. Then MMP can make a decision to do it or not.

I understand that they are probably working on other projects though CB was published in 2007 and it's 2019 already. I mean how many more years do we still have to wait for re-print if there is possibly a good demand for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Purvis
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I'd really be interested in exploring the feasibility of print on demand for out of print games. I'm certain licensing and logistics could be a headache, but it could really help with the outrageous prices and availability of popular out of print games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls