16 Posts

Disney Villainous: Wicked to the Core» Forums » General

Subject: What We Know So Far rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Renner
United States
flag msg tools
Ok, here's the information I could compile from Target's posting of the game and the BGG post from what I could make out from text and pictures.I noted or put ? where I was unsure if I was deciphering correctly

https://www.target.com/p/ravensburger-disney-villainous-wick...

https://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/86199/welcome-new-faces-v...

Back of the Box Text:

- 2 or 3 Players - Ages 10 and Up - 40 to 60 Minutes
- "Stand-Alone Game or Mix With Other Villains"
- Contents: 3 Boards, 3 Villain Movers, 90 Villain Cards, 45 Fate Cards, 42 Tokens (40 Power Tokens, 1 Lock Token, and 1 Fate Token), 3 Reference Cards, 3 Villain Guides, Instructions.

Evil Queen

Objective: "Defeat Snow White." Above the normal Objective Box it says, "Poison" and below the box it says "Ingredients."

Board:
1st Space: Laboratory - Top: +1 Power, Move a Hero. Bottom: Play a Card, Fate, New Beaker Pouring Liquid Symbol.

2nd Space: The Woods - Top: +2 Power, Activate. Bottom: Discard, Play a Card

3rd Space: The Mine - Top: Play a Card, Activate. Bottom: +3 Power, Play a Card.

4th Space: Dwarf's Cottage - Top: Discard, Fate. Bottom: Play a Card, +1 Power. This space also has a lock token symbol on it and has something in tiny writing under "Dwarf's Cottage" that I can't read.

Villain Deck Cards:
Effect: "Take a Bite." - "Choose a Hero at Evil Queen's location. Pay Poison equal to the Hero's Strength to defeat the Hero." Cost: 0

Condition: "Jealousy." - "During their turn, if another player gains 3 or more power, you may play Jealousy. Take 1 Power from the Supply and add it to your poison."

Ally: Huntsman?

Has a new type of action card called "Ingredients." This may be tied to a new symbol on the EQ's board that looks like a beaker pouring liquid out.

Fate Deck Cards:

Hero: Dopey - "All other Heroes in Evil Queen's Realm get +1 Strength. Strength: 3.
Hero: Snow White

Hero: Grumpy

Hero: Doc

Hero: Bashful

Hades

Objective: Start Your Turn with three Titans at Mount Olympus.

Board:
1st Space: The Underworld - Top: Play a Card, +2 Power. Bottom: Vanquish, Move and Item or Ally.

2nd Space: Thebes - Top: +1 Power, Play a Card. Bottom: Fate, Discard.

3rd Space: The Gardens? - Top: Discard, Play a Card. Bottom: +3 Power, Play a Card.

4th Space: Mount Olympus - Top: Fate, Move an Item or Ally. Bottom: Play a Card, +1 Power.

Villain Deck Cards:

Titan: Pyros. "Pyros can only be played to the Underworld. When Pyros is moved you may untrap one Titan at his new location. Cost 3.

Titan: Hydros. "Hyrdros can only be played to the Underworld. Heroes at Hydros' location get -1 Strength and cannot be moved by Fate cards." Cost: 2. Strength: 3

Ally: Cerberus.

Item: Mortal Potion.

Item: Hades' flying"death buggy" thing he rides in.

Has a new type of action card called "Titans."

Fate Deck Cards:

Hero: Zeus. "If a Titan moves to Zeus' location, that Titan is immediately trapped before the Titan's Ability is triggered." Strength: 5.
Hero: Hercules

Hero: Pegasus

Hero: Phil

Hero: Hera?

Dr. Facilier:

Objective: "Control the Talisman and successfully rule New Orleans." The Words "Fortune Pile" are under the Objective Box.

Board:

1st Space: Voodoo Emporium - Top: +1 Power, Fate. Bottom: Vanquish, Play a Card.

2nd Space: The Parade - Top: +2 Power, Play a Card. Bottom: Discard, Move an Item or Ally.

3rd Space: Picture looks like "Tiana's Palace" - her restaurant - Top: Discard, +1 Power. Bottom: Fate, Play a Card.

4th Space: The Bayou - Top: Move an Item or Ally, Play a Card. Bottom: Play a Card, +3 Power.

Villain Deck Cards:

Condition: "Terror." "During their turn, if another player gains 3 or more power, you? may play Terror. Choose an item? or Effect from your discard pile? and put it into your hand.

Effect: "Rule New Orleans." "Put Rule New Orleans into the Fortune Pile." Underneath that it says, "If you control the Talisman, you win the game. If not, return Rule New Orleans to the Fortune pile. Cost: 3

Ally: Lawrence?

Item: Talisman. "Each time of Hero with a Strength of 3 or less is played to Dr. Faciler's Realm, attach Talisman to that Hero. When that Hero is defeated, Talisman is returned to Dr. Facilier at the same location." Underneath in bold it says, "CANNOT BE PUT INTO THE FORTUNE PILE." Cost: 3.

Has a new type of action card called "Fortunes."

Fate Deck Cards:

Hero: Tiana. "All of Dr. Facilier's card Costs are increased by 1 Power. Strength: 4.

Hero: Naveen

Hero: Louie

Is anyone else able to read any of the text better from the pictures? Or think maybe I misread something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Dalke
United States
Walla Walla
Washington
flag msg tools
I believe you miscounted the Titans. There are 4 Titans. The Rock Titan, Ice Titan, Lava Titan, & Tornado Titan. I know, I watched the movie and I will guaranteed that it's 4 Titans and not 3.

[ImageID=Disney Pin Forum
]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Renner
United States
flag msg tools
Timberwolves07 wrote:
[ImageID=/document/2149]

I believe you miscounted the Titans. There are 4 Titans. The Rock Titan, Ice Titan, Lava Titan, & Tornado Titan. I know, I watched the movie and I will guaranteed that it's 4 Titans and not 3.
Yeah, I thought that was strange too, but if you zoom in on the picture from the BGG post, it definitely says "three." Maybe in playtesting, getting all 4 titans to Mount Olympus was just too difficult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Dalke
United States
Walla Walla
Washington
flag msg tools
Not to this one. That was the tactics from Kingdom Hearts 3 game. Getting all 4 would be a peace of cake. The only thing left out, was BrightEye. He may be a cyclops, but Hades prefer 4 elemental Titans. To know the full results, we might wait till March 4th. That's my best option for this kind of the situation. For Dr. Facilier, & Evil Queen however..... I'll deal with the new actions they added on there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Dalke
United States
Walla Walla
Washington
flag msg tools
Oh I almost forgot. You forgot to add in Mount Olympis on Hades side. I just found that out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Renner
United States
flag msg tools
Timberwolves07 wrote:
Oh I almost forgot. You forgot to add in Mount Olympis on Hades side. I just found that out
Good catch. I fixed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Dalke
United States
Walla Walla
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey I watched the video, &... You're right. It is 3 Titans. Any 3 out of the 5 Titans will do it. The gardens is correct. The Evil Queen has a Laboratory, the Woods, the Mines, & Dwarves cottage. I'll figure it out when I get it in the mail at the first week of March. Dr. Facilier has his Voodoo emporium, the bayou, the Parade, & Tiana's Palace. Put in the Evil Queen's ingredients in order to unlock the cottage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Renner
United States
flag msg tools
I added a Deck List for each villain under the Community Wiki. The majority of my information came from this unboxing video: https://youtu.be/Cevbcg3qtz0

I was able to find/figure out all the cards except for 1 card from the Evil Queen’s Villain Deck (although I suspect it’s a second copy of the Effect “Black Magic”) and 2 cards from Dr. Facilier’s Villain Deck. Please add in those cards if you already have a copy of the game and know what they are!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachael
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ry4Christ wrote:
I added a Deck List for each villain under the Community Wiki. The majority of my information came from this unboxing video: https://youtu.be/Cevbcg3qtz0

I was able to find/figure out all the cards except for 1 card from the Evil Queen’s Villain Deck (although I suspect it’s a second copy of the Effect “Black Magic”) and 2 cards from Dr. Facilier’s Villain Deck. Please add in those cards if you already have a copy of the game and know what they are!
Got it.
Dr. Facilier is 3 each Shadow Spirits and Masked Spirits when you had 2 each. Evil Queen is 2 Black Magic when you had 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Renner
United States
flag msg tools
Thank you!! I hope you’re enjoying your copy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McClellan
United States
flag msg tools
Ry4Christ wrote:

There is also a full wiki I'm working on here:

https://disney-villainous.fandom.com/wiki/Disney_Villainous_...

I'll add your decklists to the new Villains!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Renner
United States
flag msg tools
You guys are doing an awesome job with the wiki! It will be so nice to be able to go there with rule questions for a specific card and be able to see all the clarifications and rulings rather than combing through the forums here. Well done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris
United States
bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Dr. Facilier must have the talisman on the side of his board. And draw I Rule New Orleans out of the Fortune cards.
If a hero gets attached the talisman gets attached to said Hero.

He has many allies such as Lawrence (1), voodoo dolls (3) and such.

The perky side is that he has an additional pile called the Fortune Pile.
Dr. Facilier needs to be at the Voodoo emporiumb play a card that reveals Fortune cards. Out of the 3 revealed cards he must have I Rule New Orleans.

The opponents add cars to the Fortune Pile by adding cards to bloat his Fortune Pile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris
United States
bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hades must bring 3 Titans to Olympus.
There are 5 Titans total.
Other allies are Pain, Panic, Cerebrus and Hydra.Both allies and Titans can be used to defeat Heroes.
Heroes can move back the Titans further away from Mt Olympus or trap them (you rotate your Titan card)
A trapped Titan cannot be moved nor be used to defeat a Hero nor will it count as a winning condition.
There are multiple card to move and untrap Titans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris
United States
bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The Evil Queen has Huntsman as an ally.
She must defeat Snow White.
She uses Poison the defeat Heroes.
She also has an additional Pile to keep her ingredients.
She does have 1 location with five actions instead of 4. In the Laboratory, she can play a card, Gain 1 Power, Move 1 Hero, Play Fate and Brew Poison.
You brew poison by turning your Power coins into poison. You then have to play one of the "Take a bite" card to defeat the hero.
Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs are the Heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris
United States
bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See Pictures in First Impressions thread
[url]https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2160573/first-impressions/u...]