Recommend
12 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Frostgrave» Forums » News

Subject: Frostgrave - 2019 Stuff inbound rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D. Patton
United States
Myrtle Creek
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
https://therenaissancetroll.blogspot.com/2019/02/forthcoming...

In October, be on the lookout for the new expansion that focuses on cooperative and solo game modes---among all the other goodness mentioned in the blog update.
20 
 Thumb up
0.50
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas King
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw man. I'm partly excited, but I've also spent hours writing and testing my own AI for solo Frostgrave
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Morgan
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great news!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes I'm the shark; sometimes I'm the swimmer.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I've made two videos showing Frostgrave solo and will be interested to see how what is officially presented jibes with my own house ruling. Very exciting to read this news.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Morgan
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Also glad to hear they are releasing a Mage miniatures box. The other Frostgrave boxes have some pretty cool and customizable figures... this is a no brainer almost - especially if you just buy a sprue from eBay or split a box with a friend (depending on how many figs it includes)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Montag451 wrote:
Aw man. I'm partly excited, but I've also spent hours writing and testing my own AI for solo Frostgrave
you should send in some of your ideas
sounds like it will have several suggestions to pick from
I'm sure they would love to hear it
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ancestral Hamster
United States
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Preorders for the Wizards Box and Wizards Conclave book are open.

Northstar (UK) http://www.northstarfigures.com/list.php?man=195&page=1

Brigade games (US) http://brigadegames.3dcartstores.com/Frostgrave-Wizards_c_58...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren Larkin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
adm1 wrote:
I've made two videos showing Frostgrave solo and will be interested to see how what is officially presented jibes with my own house ruling. Very exciting to read this news.
I did not know you had done solo videos for this. I'll have to go find them when I bring it back out. Been slowly making terrain for it and had played around with a few solo ideas back when I got the book.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes I'm the shark; sometimes I'm the swimmer.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
onaplake wrote:
adm1 wrote:
I've made two videos showing Frostgrave solo and will be interested to see how what is officially presented jibes with my own house ruling. Very exciting to read this news.
I did not know you had done solo videos for this. I'll have to go find them when I bring it back out. Been slowly making terrain for it and had played around with a few solo ideas back when I got the book. :D
It definitely lends itself toward solo hacking.

Frostgrave solo overland
Frostgrave solo dungeon
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas King
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a look at my solo homebrew (includes a link to the rules I made):
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/252324/item/6706762#i...

I'm very curious what the official rules will look like.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren Larkin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
adm1 wrote:
onaplake wrote:
adm1 wrote:
I've made two videos showing Frostgrave solo and will be interested to see how what is officially presented jibes with my own house ruling. Very exciting to read this news.
I did not know you had done solo videos for this. I'll have to go find them when I bring it back out. Been slowly making terrain for it and had played around with a few solo ideas back when I got the book.
It definitely lends itself toward solo hacking.

Frostgrave solo overland
Frostgrave solo dungeon
Turns out I did see one, just not the other. Thanks for the links!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls