Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
knorki butchek
msg tools
mb
Hi guys ,

If I use

On

To hit multiple Targets, I role for each individualy.
Do I have a rerol for every target or is there a ristriction, like with Awakened Weapon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobb Beauchamp
United States
Volo
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
K'Charik' ability to re-roll applies every time you make his Guided Greatblade attack. Mighty Swing lets you make a separate attack against every enemy fighter in range of the attack. So yes, you get to use the re-roll ability for every attack roll made during the resolution of Mighty Swing.

Also, Awakened Weapon works the same way, there's no restriction aside from making an attack with attack dice...meaning Awakened Weapon does not apply when the attack uses Magic dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
knorki butchek
msg tools
mb
Thx for your replie. You are absolutly right about Awakened Weapon and everything else. My memory played Tricks on me ,it seems.
I could have sworn the FAQ would have mentioned, it would only work once vs multiple Targets. After re reading it ,I realized that this is not the case at all.....

Well....good for K'charik i guess ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobb Beauchamp
United States
Volo
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You may have been thinking about Mighty Swing interacting with cards that grant bonuses on the next attack during an activation. In these cases, only the first target of the Mighty Swing attack gets the bonus. The subsequent attacks do not. Since Awakened Weapon just applies to any attack, so long as you're rolling attack dice, you get the re-roll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls