Subject: Ending of Sherazae’s last tale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BILL LAU
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Our group had got through all cards of the tale however, there is no hint or clie how to enter the ending card. Can please someone tell us the sentence that was suppose to reveal the ending?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Something like

"Tell our incredible story"

I also found it to be a super weird ending
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BILL LAU
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks ! It would've been better if there is one last puzzle to get that secret line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buck

Missouri
msg tools
Any idea where thay phrase came from? We are incredibly confused by the ending!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really. The idea is that thematically she tells a story to get what she wants I think (isnt that the plot of the whole game).

But we tried for examle "tell the incredible story" which didnt work, so it is unnecessarily specific.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:
Not really. The idea is that thematically she tells a story to get what she wants I think (isnt that the plot of the whole game).

But we tried for examle "tell the incredible story" which didnt work, so it is unnecessarily specific.
Yeah we tried the exact same phrase first, and then we were out of ideas it wasn’t until a good 5-10 mins later and numerous other guesses that I tried ‘our’.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most people seem to agree that it is a kind of stupid ending (which is a shame because the scenario was good).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spoilers

So basically what happened was this. You were tasked to bring a tale to the princess such that you can save her. You were told that the scribe had a tale that can be used by the princess but due to the events of the game that tale is ultimately destroyed. You go back to the princess, empty handed. But being clever you decide to tell the events of your own journey, and shes uses this story as her tale to the sultan ultimately saving her. The last puzzle was basically asking you to think quickly on your feet and make this connection albeit kind of poorly.

Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls