Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Dungeon Degenerates: Hand of Doom» Forums » Rules

Subject: Danger card with blasted heath as territory and location rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Carr
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this danger card with blasted heath as territory and location. Blasted heath consists of a single path and one location (hell pit). Does that mean hell pit will be perilous (placement of doom counter)?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Þráinn Gunnlaugur Þorsteinsson
Iceland
Hafnarfjörður
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I recommend printing this file out for reference.

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/155927/borderlands-territ...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
raintree wrote:
I got this danger card with blasted heath as territory and location. Blasted heath consists of a single path and one location (hell pit). Does that mean hell pit will be perilous (placement of doom counter)?
The Hell Pit is its own location, with its own danger level, so that danger card would just result in the placement of the doom counter on Blasted Heath, and would only affect the path.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Carr
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reverendunclebastard wrote:
raintree wrote:
I got this danger card with blasted heath as territory and location. Blasted heath consists of a single path and one location (hell pit). Does that mean hell pit will be perilous (placement of doom counter)?
The Hell Pit is its own location, with its own danger level, so that danger card would just result in the placement of the doom counter on Blasted Heath, and would only affect the path.
Thank you very much! This throws me off a bit since the danger cards usually specify a specific location rather than a path.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
raintree wrote:
reverendunclebastard wrote:
raintree wrote:
I got this danger card with blasted heath as territory and location. Blasted heath consists of a single path and one location (hell pit). Does that mean hell pit will be perilous (placement of doom counter)?
The Hell Pit is its own location, with its own danger level, so that danger card would just result in the placement of the doom counter on Blasted Heath, and would only affect the path.
Thank you very much! This throws me off a bit since the danger cards usually specify a specific location rather than a path.
There are two paths which are essentially locations. Blasted Heath is one, and Slaver's Pass is the other.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Carr
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reverendunclebastard wrote:
raintree wrote:
reverendunclebastard wrote:
raintree wrote:
I got this danger card with blasted heath as territory and location. Blasted heath consists of a single path and one location (hell pit). Does that mean hell pit will be perilous (placement of doom counter)?
The Hell Pit is its own location, with its own danger level, so that danger card would just result in the placement of the doom counter on Blasted Heath, and would only affect the path.
Thank you very much! This throws me off a bit since the danger cards usually specify a specific location rather than a path.
There are two paths which are essentially locations. Blasted Heath is one, and Slaver's Pass is the other.
Thanks! That is helpful info.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls