Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Hayes
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say that you have to turn the card back in for a new one after you use it twice.

Some people have told me that this means that after you've used a new card that you can go back to the one that you had previously and use it 2 more turns.

Others have said that you can only use a character twice in a whole game.

I looked in the rules, and I can't find clarification on this. I may be totally missing it in the rulebook, but I haven't found it yet. So please let me know, which it is, so we can put this matter to rest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Vande Ven Jr.
United States
Verona
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no rule that says you can only use a character twice in a whole game. So that is not a thing.

You cannot pick the same character in the turn in which you returned it, but you definitely can pick that character (if available) again later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, thank you! That's how I interpreted it, but we couldn't reach a consensus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E D
United States
wilton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
giantmike wrote:
There is no rule that says you can only use a character twice in a whole game. So that is not a thing.

You cannot pick the same character in the turn in which you returned it, but you definitely can pick that character (if available) again later.
That's how I play it too (and how the English rules read).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, when you use a crew member once, you flip it to the B side. Once you use it a second time, you put it back with the available crew and pick a different one. Once you use that crew member twice, if the one you used previously is available, you may choose them again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls