Subject: Xia - The Artwork rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles-David
Canada
Mascouche
Quebec
flag msg tools
"Courage isn't the matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway." - 3rd Doctor
badge
“Happiness is nothing unless it exists side by side with sadness. Two sides. One coin” - 7th Doctor
mbmbmbmbmb

I was writing an email to Far Off Games and I realized that I might not be the only one that would love this.

So my question was:

Guys,

I dig this game so much that I would love to have good Xia backgrounds for my computer screens.
Is there any chance we can have all the boxes cover art (w/o extra graphics) in a good resolution so we can use those on our screens
(be it laptop, desktop, phone or pad).

I love Steve "Coolhand" Tyler's art and would love to have that on my screens... also it would generate a lot of questions from co-workers!!!

And since Cory visits these pages I thought I should write it here instead to see if there was interest from other Xia-ers.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It'd be even more cool to have some Xia art on some prints to hang up in a game room
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Miller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
metabulis wrote:

I was writing an email to Far Off Games and I realized that I might not be the only one that would love this.

So my question was:

Guys,

I dig this game so much that I would love to have good Xia backgrounds for my computer screens.
Is there any chance we can have all the boxes cover art (w/o extra graphics) in a good resolution so we can use those on our screens
(be it laptop, desktop, phone or pad).

I love Steve "Coolhand" Tyler's art and would love to have that on my screens... also it would generate a lot of questions from co-workers!!!

And since Cory visits these pages I thought I should write it here instead to see if there was interest from other Xia-ers.

Cheers!
Nice! That's a great idea! When I get some time I'll try to compile some and add it to our website for download

Until then, here's an original first draft of the base game box art - with different planets, and only Cold Phoenix:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qsbgn6ma63at1b/newbackground_08_m...

Cheers, -Cody
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles-David
Canada
Mascouche
Quebec
flag msg tools
"Courage isn't the matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway." - 3rd Doctor
badge
“Happiness is nothing unless it exists side by side with sadness. Two sides. One coin” - 7th Doctor
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks a million Cody sir!

It's on my screen already!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Smith
United Kingdom
Renfrew
Scotland
flag msg tools
Love the artwork, new desktop done :-)😁
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melen
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beautiful! I've added it to my desktop rotation. Some mighty fine pictures and photos in that rotation!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
Playing games
badge
Kilroy was here
mbmbmbmbmb
Sasachaz wrote:
... When I get some time I'll try to compile some and add it to our website for download ...
1) Did anything ever come of this?
2) Cody, are you okay if we post this image to the Xia images and / or share it in other ways?

I used it in my storage project and thought of maybe adding it to one of my template files. (Re: Tyinsar's Storage Solution - Both Expansions & Extra Dev Kits)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls