Subject: Player count scaling rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Nolasco
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it suffer at the lower end like 4p? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hague
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
It depends on how much you like big team games!

With the co-op mode, you still get the magic of the discussion, so it's still really fun. And you can also play a less raucous competitive game at 5 players or under.

But to me, there is a next gear to the game, like Monikers or Codenames, where watching a team discuss their reasoning somehow makes the game even more fun devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Drake
msg tools
How does the game work at two players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
jld1571 wrote:
How does the game work at two players?
That's what I want to know. I still don't quite get how the game play works so I don't want to back a game with no rules posted. I'd very much like to know how it plays for 2 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
Well I guess since we can't get any answers in here from the developer I won't be backing. You can't ask any questions on Kickstarter unless you actually back the game, so this is the only place we can ask questions before backing. Sadly many times developers don't follow the bgg forums, and I have no idea why. This is where many of us come to ask questions before backing.

Anyways, after reading the Kickstarter again, I think I get the idea of how it works, and it does sound like fun. Having said that, it doesn't sound like it would be much fun with 2 players, or even possible, unless there are special 2-player rules. Seems kinda hard to play a social game with only 2 players. I'm thinking about maybe picking it up later this year as a Christmas gift for someone I know that likes party games. It sounds like they're aiming for October but I don't know if that's the Kickstarter fulfillment schedule or the retail release. For just my girlfriend and myself, I doubt it would be much fun though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls