5 Posts

One Week Ultimate Werewolf» Forums » General

Subject: Tokens with different back rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander Vanhulsel
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did someone else notice particular Kickstarter tokens (click on the Spoiler section to know which tokens)
Spoiler (click to reveal)
the Tanner tokens
have a different back than the other tokens? They are a bit more grey-greenish than the others.
In a game where the point is not to know what the other players are, I find this VERY disappointing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Eugene Ang
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexanderVanhulsel wrote:
Did someone else notice particular Kickstarter tokens (click on the Spoiler section to know which tokens)
the Tanner tokens
have a different back than the other tokens? They are a bit more grey-greenish than the others.
In a game where the point is not to know what the other players are, I find this VERY disappointing...
Tokens? you mean those circular ones?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did detect some weird colourings on my plastic tokens. I can't tell the Tanners apart from the Werewolves, but I can tell the Villagers from the others when side-by-side and I look carefully.

I don't think the difference is significant enough to detect without scrutinising the tokens, though. I can perhaps live with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Eugene Ang
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
albert_yusuke wrote:
AlexanderVanhulsel wrote:
the Tanner tokens
Tokens? you mean those circular ones?
my bad, this is One WEEK Ultimate Werewolf. I'd have to check my copy then to see how bad it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerad Clark
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cant tell anything apart on my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls