2 Posts

Too Many Bones» Forums » General

Subject: Difference in tyrants rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonatan Ruel√łkke
msg tools
Hi guys

One of my favorite games is Aeon's End. And got a recommendation that i would probably like this as well then. However i would like to know. How different are the different tyrants and especially how different are the different campaigns?

Best Regards Jonatan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Aristides
Cyprus
Nicosia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drakthalos wrote:
Hi guys

One of my favorite games is Aeon's End. And got a recommendation that i would probably like this as well then. However i would like to know. How different are the different tyrants and especially how different are the different campaigns?

Best Regards Jonatan
The tyrants are quite a bit different. And especially, they bring out different types of enemies as well, which come with different types of skills.

Let's just say you don't have to worry about replayability with this game at all. Especially since there are now expansions which increase it even more.

About the campaigns, well, there is the Undertow campaign (which basically lets you fight 3 tyrants, one after another). But this doesn't feel too different from the main game (it does take longer, and you end up being quite overpowered and facing very powerful enemies by the end).

And there is the Age of Tyranny campaign from that expansion, which comes with an interesting boons/scars system and feels more like a proper full fledged campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls