9 Posts

RuinsWorld» Forums » General

Subject: A complete set for $6 dollars? (small story) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Prather
msg tools
mb
So I have been searching for this game for awhile. I managed to snag a deck for $30, after finding a brand new deck for $2 dollars on FB market place, which the owner put in storage right before he could send it. GAH

So the collector in me, had to have a box and instructions...but before this, I found a website selling a bundle for $6 bucks.

Well i called inquiring on this game before i got the deck, and told me it was just a bundle, couldn't tell me how much it was.

After getting my deck, I figured it wouldn't be enough to play solo, so I inquired about the bundle again online.

The retailer tells me its over 300 cards, which is more than the 220? cards in the game.

Ill have to check when I get them in the mail, but it sounds possible i'll have close to a whole set for $6 bucks! Unless its all doubles of the same card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What you may be getting are just several boxes all combined into one. Rather than a collection of each card once. Depends on what the listing said. But from the card count that suggests just an assortment and probably several sets of doubles in it.

Let us know when you get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I hope you do get a full set. Let us know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Prather
msg tools
mb
michaeldavidcox wrote:
I hope you do get a full set. Let us know.
Will do!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Prather
msg tools
mb
Omega2064 wrote:
What you may be getting are just several boxes all combined into one. Rather than a collection of each card once. Depends on what the listing said. But from the card count that suggests just an assortment and probably several sets of doubles in it.

Let us know when you get it.
The lot, which I ordered from a game store who knew little to nothing about it said it was about a 300 card collection they got randomly. I'm expecting a bunch of doubles, but with about 300 cards I should be able to get close to 1/2 of the full game.

Is there a card list/card count out there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There was. But it is gone now and the person who hosted the site still has not placed all the files and stuff here or elsewhere.

But my card list is still here in the files section.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/36545/ruinsworld-card...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Prather
msg tools
mb
Well I got them. looks about to be 250-300 cards. Time to sort them out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nice. I wouldn’t mind buying all your dupes for $6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Prather
msg tools
mb
Maybe not $6, but i'd definatly be willing to see or trade!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls