Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laurent Gitton
France
Dardilly
- SELECT -
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I want to be sure that I'am right because I'm in the middle of something really great...if it works the way I think.
So the Orc Boss Hekia in his tower, is near another creature, with fire wall 1 and poison cloud 1...the fire doesn't bother him, but the poison does as he shares the same space as the Boss.
The creature spawning the poison activates first, so each turn, I put a strong poison token on the boss and he is wounded from the old token and the new one...is this correct ? if yes, I can let my party watch him dying in the green cloud alone in his tower.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bas Grondhuis
Netherlands
Groningen
flag msg tools
That's how I understand the rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Pearson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the boss will take damage from all poison tokens on them and they stack, I can't remember the exact working on the boss's ability but it might trigger so I would check that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lgitton wrote:
Well, I want to be sure that I'am right because I'm in the middle of something really great...if it works the way I think.
So the Orc Boss Hekia in his tower, is near another creature, with fire wall 1 and poison cloud 1...the fire doesn't bother him, but the poison does as he shares the same space as the Boss.
The creature spawning the poison activates first, so each turn, I put a strong poison token on the boss and he is wounded from the old token and the new one...is this correct ? if yes, I can let my party watch him dying in the green cloud alone in his tower.
I think the way it works is mostly as you say, the creature generates poison, if he is in the same space as the boss then BOTH of them get poison tokens, and at the start of each creature activation that creature takes the poison damage - so they will build up each turn. Pretty nasty if the boss doesn't have any way to move...

(I might be misremembering here but doesn't Poison Cloud 1 put poison tokens on adjacent diagonals to the creature? If so then it won't generate poison on itself or the boss)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurent Gitton
France
Dardilly
- SELECT -
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great....thank you all...
 Thumb up