Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Forster
United States
Pleasant Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning" - Dr. Reiner Knizia
mbmbmbmbmb
You get a quest demanding you bring a Strength 7 character to the inn. The characters are Strength 2 each and I’m not aware of any way to raise that. The dwarf can only use his strength boost in combat and it ends at the end of the combat round. I thought some magic thing would appear to boost strength but it didn’t. What am I missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pan Daemonium
msg tools
I don't know the app, but in the board game you can use gold to buy strength at the Merchant. Also, exploring the fog can give you more strength.

Hope this helps you out.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Forster
United States
Pleasant Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning" - Dr. Reiner Knizia
mbmbmbmbmb
Fog doesn’t increase strength in the app (and there’s no fog on the board in this legend anyway), and if there’s a way to buy strength at the merchants I haven’t seen it.

I appreciate your wanting to help though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I I
United States
flag msg tools
You can buy 1 strength for 2 gold at the merchant. Just give the 10 gold to one character and let them buy 5 strength

Greg Forster wrote:
You get a quest demanding you bring a Strength 7 character to the inn. The characters are Strength 2 each and I’m not aware of any way to raise that. The dwarf can only use his strength boost in combat and it ends at the end of the combat round. I thought some magic thing would appear to boost strength but it didn’t. What am I missing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Forster
United States
Pleasant Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Must have missed that! Will try to figure it out. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Forster
United States
Pleasant Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn’t paid attention to the strength symbol at the bottom of the screen. It isn’t inside the window of shop items so it doesn’t look like something you can buy.

Truly an amazing failure that they sold this app without any instructions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Beijner
Sweden
-
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone solved this quest?
I beat the man at armwrestling and he tells me to meet him at the something tree, but I get no quest or marking on the map. Going to the fairy tree nothing happens. Is this Legend dead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kim
msg tools
ChrisB wrote:
Anyone solved this quest?
I beat the man at armwrestling and he tells me to meet him at the something tree, but I get no quest or marking on the map. Going to the fairy tree nothing happens. Is this Legend dead?
You will meet him at next legend. Just finish the objectives in the journal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls