Subject: Questions about starting a game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rain
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. In a solitaire game, when you do select which colonies to keep? Before or after drawing your starting hand?

2. Is the extra colony tile provided by Aridor chosen randomly? In a solitaire game, should the discarded colony tile be included as a possible candidate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Impeachment time
mbmbmbmbmb
Rainstar wrote:
1. In a solitaire game, when you do select which colonies to keep? Before or after drawing your starting hand?

2. Is the extra colony tile provided by Aridor chosen randomly? In a solitaire game, should the discarded colony tile be included as a possible candidate?
1. I've always chosen after seeing my starting cards.

2. The card says a colony of your choice so it's not random. I would include all the leftover colonies in a solo game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
In solo, you choose colony tiles at the same time as choosing cards and corp. For multiplayer, the tiles are drawn before choosing cards and corp.
Aridor can choose the discarded colony tile in a solo game. It is not chosen randomly. The Aridor player should choose a colony tile that goes well with the starting hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rikard Johansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I noticed after 2 games in solo that you were free to choose

Good about getting an aswer to the discarded one, was wondering about that. Figured you should be able to once I realised it was a free choice. Before that I was trying to solve a dilemma that only existed in my head
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls