Recommend
12 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2255 Posts
[1]  Prev «  87 , 88 , 89 , 90 , 91  Next »  [91] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: The Twilight Zone rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
***And thank you everyone for tolerating my roleplaying. I hope it enhanced the emmerson more than it frustrated people.

I literally didn't plan it until dawn and I made my welcome post and thought, I'm gonna Rod Sterling this bitch!!!

STATEMENT 0WHOCARES:

Your time will come ... devil
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for modding, Mimi!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm no expert on balancing but I think Mimik did a great job with all these mechanics. It could so easily have gone the other way. If we hadn't known Royal was going to shoot the second time I wouldn't have swapped roles and $2M and Ser would have been dead. The potential of getting a second vig shot is strong or a second resurrection.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I still maintain that i objectively should have been considered good today

Any lingering sentiments that I was evil stemmed (I think) from me not being around on D1 because of work.

At the very least I was trying to give the village a better chance to (directly) hit a wolf yesterday instead of lynching Irina/twomil
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have loved the truth car to see how I could maneuver it.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
***And thank you everyone for tolerating my roleplaying. I hope it enhanced the emmerson more than it frustrated people.

I literally didn't plan it until dawn and I made my welcome post and thought, I'm gonna Rod Sterling this bitch!!!
your rp was awesome
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Burr
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Blue meeples FTW!
badge
I'm so blue.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
I still maintain that i objectively should have been considered good today

Any lingering sentiments that I was evil stemmed (I think) from me not being around on D1 because of work.

At the very least I was trying to give the village a better chance to (directly) hit a wolf yesterday instead of lynching Irina/twomil
I had you pegged as evil after some comments on D3 and stuck with that.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
I still maintain that i objectively should have been considered good today

Any lingering sentiments that I was evil stemmed (I think) from me not being around on D1 because of work.

At the very least I was trying to give the village a better chance to (directly) hit a wolf yesterday instead of lynching Irina/twomil

I totally thought you were good!
I was nervous day 1, but as day 2+ came on, you really sold me. 😍
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
egburr wrote:
SerWave wrote:
I still maintain that i objectively should have been considered good today

Any lingering sentiments that I was evil stemmed (I think) from me not being around on D1 because of work.

At the very least I was trying to give the village a better chance to (directly) hit a wolf yesterday instead of lynching Irina/twomil
I had you pegged as evil after some comments on D3 and stuck with that.
Nah, I was shiny on D3

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Felice Si wrote:
I'm no expert on balancing but I think Mimik did a great job with all these mechanics. It could so easily have gone the other way. If we hadn't known Royal was going to shoot the second time I wouldn't have swapped roles and $2M and Ser would have been dead. The potential of getting a second vig shot is strong or a second resurrection.

I think the mechanics were pretty good sided actually

Vig, rezzer, chats from dead and irina able to buff goods. All super good things.

The mimic and lack of a seer helped evil some. The dead yugari probably helps you too.

But evil played well and I misshot twice. I give you credit for winning against a stacked deck. Since even with two misvigs, we had a chance.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
I would have loved the truth car to see how I could maneuver it.

I am claiming a personal victory for not setting off the horn once despite having it two days out of four.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wario Wario
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
It's a me! WARIO!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Farren wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:
I would have loved the truth car to see how I could maneuver it.

I am claiming a personal victory for not setting off the horn once despite having it two days out of four.
If you had given it to me today and nothing I said had set it off, would your reads have changed?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Almost done with the list of roles!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it also helped us a lot that Royal was Billy Mummy. laugh



That kid freaks everyone out. Put that on top of misfires and you have a heaping spoonful of paranoia. See what I said at the beginning of the game? Learning someone's episode would be not an indicator of alignment. It was true.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That was a fun crazy game. I enjoyed it a lot. Congratz wolves and aux, you guys played well together.

My team, we tried, I hope you all had as much fun as I did. I think we did good and we did bag an evil.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
egburr wrote:
SerWave wrote:
I still maintain that i objectively should have been considered good today

Any lingering sentiments that I was evil stemmed (I think) from me not being around on D1 because of work.

At the very least I was trying to give the village a better chance to (directly) hit a wolf yesterday instead of lynching Irina/twomil
I had you pegged as evil after some comments on D3 and stuck with that.
Nah, I was shiny on D3

laughlaughlaughlaugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Roles updated on page 88!!!!!!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Felice Si wrote:
I think it also helped us a lot that Royal was Billy Mummy. laugh



That kid freaks everyone out. Put that on top of misfires and you have a heaping spoonful of paranoia. See what I said at the beginning of the game? Learning someone's episode would be not an indicator of alignment. It was true.

The important thing to note is that you were an EPISODE, not a CHARACTER. Thus you were meant to experience oddities given by the episode you were.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Great implementation of episodes Mimi.

Nicely done.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorites of this game were whirling's role and felice's.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I probably won't ever do something like farren's or ryagic's role again. It was difficult keeping up with that and the payoff just wasn't worthwhile
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
My strategy going into this was thrown out the window immediately.

My plot was to say I was a living bridge who communicates with the dead.

I was going to fabricate a narrative and pretend all the dead were talking to me from chat.
I had a ton of lies to spew.

But then all the chats with the dead immediately surfaced and I was like, forget that plan...

If the Bzzzt didn't go off, I wouldn't have said anything. Oh how things turned
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SerWave wrote:
Farren wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:
I would have loved the truth car to see how I could maneuver it.

I am claiming a personal victory for not setting off the horn once despite having it two days out of four.
If you had given it to me today and nothing I said had set it off, would your reads have changed?

Dunno. It would have depended on what you said - and what you didn't say.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mimikyu wrote:
I probably won't ever do something like farren's or ryagic's role again. It was difficult keeping up with that and the payoff just wasn't worthwhile

And I wasn't joking about all the supporting documentation I was putting into mod chat.

Or was that part of what made it difficult? devil
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Farren wrote:
Mimikyu wrote:
I probably won't ever do something like farren's or ryagic's role again. It was difficult keeping up with that and the payoff just wasn't worthwhile

And I wasn't joking about all the supporting documentation I was putting into mod chat.

Or was that part of what made it difficult? devil

You actually made it easier for me citing sources and stuff.

But as for everyone else, there was some grey area in what could be construed as a "lie"
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  87 , 88 , 89 , 90 , 91  Next »  [91] |