4 Posts

Black Rose Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Minis color? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M V
msg tools
mbmb
So i tried to look if anyone did already receive their base game copy but didn t find anything.

Any clue on wich color will minis have?
Expecially mages…

Also wich quality level should we expect?
Ty

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moritz Jakobi
Germany
Hamburg
Germany
flag msg tools
@HAW Hamburg :)
badge
Lorem ipsum, dolor sit amet
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the core game is not shipped anywhere yet. It's expected to reach the first lucky backers mid february.
I guess the mages will be quite near this beige-brown tone shown in the KS, to easily tell them apart from evocations (grey) and familiars (green).

As for the quality, you could have a look at Update #50 (I just checked, it says, anyone can view it) - there are two images from the factory where you can see some, Update 49 with some pictures (e.g. close-up of Andromeda) and two videos of Core and Cronos being packed, or at their previous project Nova Aetas - although, I think, they might have improved since then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What I can say is LMS' Nova Aetas figures are incredibly crisp and were a joy to paint...hopeful they continue the fine work with BRW.
It seems they (have the ability) to mold with grey, with beige (tan), and with "toy-soldier" green (as I expect the familiars will be).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Aegis
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
These are the resin versions that I recently received, and I can gaurantee that they are great and a joy to paint:

About the plastic, in the KS home they made a comparison between resin and plastic from Sine Tempore (same manufacter), and it seems that plastic has an equal level of detail, so I expect very good minis also on plastic:

(Dark one is plastic, light one is resin):
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls