3 Posts

Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Resistance» Forums » General

Subject: tell me more rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ghost whistler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I've watched some play throughs, but I'm not seeing much depth in the game: few characters, some guns, move and shoot. This maybe because those plays are using the intro scenario and thus a basic experience. What i'd like to know is how much more the game has to offer; what else can you do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Each scenario has different set up and rules. The lettered objective markersare shuffled and placed facedown so they trigger different effects when encountered. The Resistance soldiers can find equipment, some of which they can, and gain skills between missions.

I think it’s a perfectly good game and enjoy the dice allocation mechanic for performing actions. If you’re looking for a simulation of a war game this isn’t it, but it’s a lot of fun if you want to run the gauntlet against an unending horde of killing machines. I’m looking forward to thebexoansion which ships end of the month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredegar Bolger
Germany
flag msg tools
I can also say I really like it. The dice placement and the enemy activation based kn the heroes colours offers some great tactical choices. I played the campaign solo and can’t wait to do it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls