Legends of Andor» Forums » General

Subject: Problems with App Quest 9 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Helmer Aslaksen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own over 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
badge
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own over 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having trouble with Quest 9. I have lost several times at stage H. I believe that I need to kill four creatures. Two that threaten the foresters on the right, one that blocks the way to the forester on the left, and one that blocks the bridge head.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a bug?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Camilo North
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's certainly possible to beat (with four characters, anyway); I've done it. I don't remember every specific, but you can don't need to kill the Skral in the east immediately. If you're fighting enough other enemies, the woodcutters can finish their work and be carried toward the bridge before the Skral can reach them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmer Aslaksen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I will try it again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls