Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Oxley
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I saw discussion on a few issues in the first scenario for the Pegasus Bridge expansion but don't find it now. The scenario text includes placing German MGs in X-terrain when no X-terrain is used in this scenario. I wanted to see if those 4 MGs are still used, perhaps in the regular terrain squares or landmark square where those 4 pieces of X-terrain would go, or if the German player buys his MG teams as normal. Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bowker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom,

I believe the discussion may have been over on the Day of Days page. Not much happens on the other pages and i know when Red Devils came out, people discussed trying to limit what boards that had to be checked. Of course that was ages ago now.

I notified LBG of the issue. I don’t exactly remember when though. I ran the X terrain version at Fall In back in November and realized there was an issue with the other one.

I have only played the X Terrain version of the scenario. Even with the MGs and terrain, the Germans have an almost impossible task.

I would say use the MGs in the closest terrain to the X location set ups. Not sure what the terrain modifiers are under the terrain without setting it up.

I remember there was also an issue with the orders for that one too. One number of players worked but not another.

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Oxley
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, sorry for the delayed response. I'll give that a shot. I noticed an issue with the orders in scenario 1 of Operation Tonga with an orders card that shows the German national marking being designated for the British side. I swapped out that and the other order card that doesn't specify a side, and it works out well. I think it would have the Germans set up in the large field landmark instead of a British element. Always a chance that card wont get drawn during a game. Still love the game and the scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls