Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The decks of cards and the monster expansions for this game?
There harder to fins than Jimmy Hoffa's bones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I have read here on the forums and on FB there are a lot of backers who are still awaiting fulfillment and some have been told they will not be receiving anything/missing items. I do not know what the actual status is, because I am not affiliated with any game companies other than as a customer.

It sounds like it may never be available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So are they issuing refunds or something? They cant just tell folks to blow off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
BIgLatinDude wrote:
So are they issuing refunds or something? They cant just tell folks to blow off.
I haven’t heard anything about this, but they certainly could do that. In a worst case scenario where the company lacks product and money, people could be left without any compensation. And of course, backing through Kickstarter carries some explicit risk of a product failing to deliver.

But again, I have not heard anything about this specific situation and am speaking only in generalities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I saw on FB that someone was seeking a refund but never heard back. That might be a different project. Sorry I have nothing more than half-remembered rumors...blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Last Kickstarter update was 20 December 2018:

----

First of all, sorry for being away for the last two weeks. We've had some issues with a family illness that has taken up a lot of my time recently, but I'm back and will be catching up as quickly as possible.

If you have sent support mail about urgent issues such as missing items and address problems, you can resend your email for a quicker response with the word "Urgent" in the subject line. Again, sorry about being out of touch recently.

Regional Shipping

All regional shipping is complete with the exception of fixes for shipping errors. Some Canadian orders may still be in transit, but everything should arrive by the 22nd at the latest.

Fixes for Shipping Errors

We're focusing hard on getting these fixed ASAP. For the curious, the two most common shipping errors are missing stretch goals and duplicate or missing mission packs. We are still hearing from the occasional backer that did not get a tracking number or package, but these are now pretty rare.

----

Their priority will be incorrect and missing orders, so my assumption is they won't restock until they know they don't need that product to honour the Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lam
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, I’d better go check my pledge contents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls