Aeon's End: The New Age» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Aeon's End: The New Age Launch rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tricia Victor
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Please follow the link to our Aeon's End: The New Age Kickstarter event for a reminder of when we launch our new game! We're so excited to share the Expedition system!

https://www.facebook.com/events/402046477216485/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Baker
msg tools
I like big games and I cannot lie
mbmbmbmbmb
How much for the game? How can I pay? 😁 This is excactly what I'm looking for!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tricia Victor
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thesixtdoctor wrote:
How much for the game? How can I pay? 😁 This is excactly what I'm looking for!!
We launch on Feb 12th. If you follow the link, it is a FB event for the launch to give you a reminder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Perth
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you tell us how long the KS campaign will be?

According to my shipping notification, I will receive Legacy by the 18th... I would like to play it a bit before committing to the next one... I expect to like it enough to buy more, but will not know for a while.

(In other words: too soon, especially after the debacle of late shipping to some countries with AE:Legacy)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Legacy launched February 13, finished March 15, and you could late pledge until the Pledge Manager closed on June 25. I think you'll have time. You can always pledge $1 and increase it in the Pledge Manager later if you want turn the yourself some insurance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Werra wrote:

According to my shipping notification, I will receive Legacy by the 18th... I would like to play it a bit before committing to the next one... I expect to like it enough to buy more, but will not know for a while.

(In other words: too soon, especially after the debacle of late shipping to some countries with AE:Legacy)
Yeah. We are really sorry about the couple of countries that had shipping delays.

The campaign will be up for about a month, so you will have some time to play Legacy and figure out if you want to back the next one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Perth
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Nick

Problems happen - I might not like it, but I can understand it.

...and I am expecting to like the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
nicklittle wrote:
Werra wrote:

Yeah. We are really sorry about the couple of countries that had shipping delays.

The campaign will be up for about a month, so you will have some time to play Legacy and figure out if you want to back the next one.
There will be a pledge manager? Will be short on € next couple of months, but wouldn't mind to pledge 1€ and update when it the PM opens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Archidelic wrote:
nicklittle wrote:
Werra wrote:

There will be a pledge manager? Will be short on € next couple of months, but wouldn't mind to pledge 1€ and update when it the PM opens.
There will be a pledge manager!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
nicklittle wrote:
Archidelic wrote:
nicklittle wrote:
Werra wrote:

There will be a pledge manager!
Thank you! Love you guys
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Duchesne
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The game is live on ks: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2012515236/aeons-end-th...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Schneider
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sydstar wrote:
Please follow the link to our Aeon's End: The New Age Kickstarter event for a reminder of when we launch our new game! We're so excited to share the Expedition system!

https://www.facebook.com/events/402046477216485/
Well, I backed the original Aeon's End, War Eternal, and Legacy, so...I've got to keep it all going!

Thanks to Action Phase for making such an amazing game series I have enjoyed many, many times with my wife and friends. We just started Legacy recently and absolutely love it. You have a backer for life with this series. If you all ever need playtesters or lore-writers, we'd love to help out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon S
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Hi,
Sorry I don't think the Kickstarter is clear in this (at least I couldn't find anything in the main campaign page)

Is this New Age game an expansion and requires the original Aeons End box set or is it standalone?

Thanks
Damon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin John
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dbsmith wrote:
Hi,
Sorry I don't think the Kickstarter is clear in this (at least I couldn't find anything in the main campaign page)

Is this New Age game an expansion and requires the original Aeons End box set or is it standalone?

Thanks
Damon
It's a stand-alone expansion. It can be used by itself and can also be used to expand the rest of the Aeon's End content.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon S
New Zealand
flag msg tools
kevinjohn3d wrote:
dbsmith wrote:
Hi,

Thanks
Damon
It's a stand-alone expansion. It can be used by itself and can also be used to expand the rest of the Aeon's End content.
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls