Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried Ultra Pro, and the cards came all the way to the top. Anyone have pics of FFG sleeves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Schall
United States
Evans City
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
discussed here:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/31027898#31027898

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Airborne wrote:
I know. But no comparison pics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
Pugs are like little people in fur coats.
badge
If it's not a Pug, it's just a dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeved mine using FF, and the sleeve extends just slightly above the card. They are the same size as standard cards, or Magic the Gathering cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Murr wrote:
I sleeved mine using FF, and the sleeve extends just slightly above the card. They are the same size as standard cards, or Magic the Gathering cards.
The cards are DEFINITLEY taller than standard cards (e.g., Magic). The cards in this game go almost all the way to the top of Ultra Pro sleeves, whereas every other game I’ve sleeved with UP has a very noticeable extra sleeve at the top.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kryspin Trych
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m using only ultra pro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Sample
United States
MILFORD
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm using the standard Ultra Pros that I've used for dozens of other GMT games, no issues .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott D
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
atomheartmother wrote:
Murr wrote:
The cards are DEFINITLEY taller than standard cards (e.g., Magic). The cards in this game go almost all the way to the top of Ultra Pro sleeves, whereas every other game I’ve sleeved with UP has a very noticeable extra sleeve at the top.
I sleeve all of my games with standard size cards in Ultra Pro. I think the cards are the same size as MTG cards. However, the cards are thicker than MTG cards, which means they do not slide as far into the sleeve as the thinner MTG cards. I’ve not had this problem with FFG sleeves because they are bonded different around the edges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls