Subject: About the actions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Kenny
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mb
If I have 3 yellow tokens on travel but only want to move 2 I still have to distribute all the yellow tokens accordingly correct? Thanks friends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Px316xK wrote:
If I have 3 yellow tokens on travel but only want to move 2 I still have to distribute all the yellow tokens accordingly correct? Thanks friends.
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you always redistribute all of the tokens from the action wedge you used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Kenny
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mb
Lemme add in another. It says you need 2 travel to move out of a hex with an enemy token. If I have 3 travel and move 1 into a hex with an enemy do I need 2 in my current turn to get out and continue my travel or is the 2 needed when you stop and want to leave on your next turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
Pugs are like little people in fur coats.
badge
If it's not a Pug, it's just a dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
Px316xK wrote:
Lemme add in another. It says you need 2 travel to move out of a hex with an enemy token. If I have 3 travel and move 1 into a hex with an enemy do I need 2 in my current turn to get out and continue my travel or is the 2 needed when you stop and want to leave on your next turn.
Both actually. Anytime you want to leave a hex with an enemy still present it requires 2 movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Kenny
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mb
Can I be a son of a bitch and ask another. With the Templars ability are you allowed to skip over spaces and then add 2 tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Px316xK wrote:
Can I be a son of a bitch and ask another. With the Templars ability are you allowed to skip over spaces and then add 2 tokens?
I'm not sure I understand the question...

In general, you never skip spaces when distributing action tokens. You drop them off, one onto each wedge, clockwise from where you started.

One of the factions lets you skip a wedge once per distribution, but that's the only way to skip. The Templars may choose to drop 2 off on the same wedge once per distribution, but may not skip any wedges.

If your question is whether you must drop the 2 off on the FIRST wedge you come to, then 1 in each wedge after that... then no, that's not necessary, if distributing 4 tokens and you are the Knights Templar, you could double up in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd wedge clockwise from where you began, or not at all. But you cannot skip any wedges with the Templars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Kenny
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mb
That answers it. Thank you very much all. Really enjoyed the game after our first play. Just had a few questions and its all sorted now. Much appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls