Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find a consensus on this in the other post.

If you have a sympathy token in a rabbit clearing and you go to place another one in a rabbit clearing but there isn't any adjacent to you, can you place it in any rabbit clearing then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Heath-Renn
United Kingdom
Islington
London
flag msg tools
235689KA
badge
Content Generation For A New Generation
mbmbmbmbmb
No. The rule about being able to place it anywhere only applies if you have no sympathy on the board; you can't use it to get around not being able to place with your current cards.

Law of Root wrote:
8.4.2.I: Choose Clearing. An unsympathetic clearing adjacent to a sympathetic clearing. If there are no sympathetic clearings, you may choose any clearing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Brendel
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The "if possible" on the player board is maybe the most misleading thing in the game. Something like "if any exist" would be better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Squidd wrote:
The "if possible" on the player board is maybe the most misleading thing in the game. Something like "if any exist" would be better.
I've had players misunderstand that "if possible" language.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Miller
United States
flag msg tools
Dude, Thomas, idk how the woodland alliance is supposed to be remotely competitive... And then the new equity rules nerfed these guys?!?!?! R u kidding me, have you ever played this civ, they. Are. Terrible....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
monophots wrote:
Dude, Thomas, idk how the woodland alliance is supposed to be remotely competitive... And then the new equity rules nerfed these guys?!?!?! R u kidding me, have you ever played this civ, they. Are. Terrible....
They are possibly the most powerful faction -- if you gave me one game and told me I had to win, I would choose Woodland Alliance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Shek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
monophots wrote:
They have two ways to place sympathy tokens: via supporters and the Organise action. In late game you should be focusing on the latter. They can consistently generate 6+ vps per turn once the base is secure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls