Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to get a hold of a publisher to see if there's any chance of getting replacement parts. I was suppose to get 2 different decks of cards but ended up getting 2 of the same deck.

I've tried emailing their component email address, and then did a general submission on their contact page as a follow up.

I gave them about 3 or 4 days before i followed up so I don't know if it's too soon to keep pressing.

Do I send a message thru Facebook, wait and give them more time to respond or just chalk it up to an unplayable game?

I only ask because generally when I email a company within a day or two I get some sort of response so this is a bit of uncharted territory for me.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Chipman
United States
Murray
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bet you could find a company rep of some sort on BGG. I can't imagine a company not wanting a presence here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
the liberal unsavory type
mbmbmbmbmb
Not every game company out there is a full-time operation. Sometimes it can take a while to track someone down who can help. Hard to say without knowing who it is.

Last time this happened to me (two of the same deck) I was still at the convention I bought it at and the publisher was able to help me out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JPotter - Bits77
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
I'm trying to get a hold of a publisher to see if there's any chance of getting replacement parts. I was suppose to get 2 different decks of cards but ended up getting 2 of the same deck.

I've tried emailing their component email address, and then did a general submission on their contact page as a follow up.

I gave them about 3 or 4 days before i followed up so I don't know if it's too soon to keep pressing.

Do I send a message thru Facebook, wait and give them more time to respond or just chalk it up to an unplayable game?

I only ask because generally when I email a company within a day or two I get some sort of response so this is a bit of uncharted territory for me.

Thanks.
Any calls or emails after you get the replacement deck would all fall under the description of "too many".

Until made whole, keep swinging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gael Sami
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aesthetocyst wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:

Thanks.
Any calls or emails after you get the replacement deck would all fall under the description of "too many".

Until made whole, keep swinging.

a thankyou is always appropiate when th problem has been fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls