Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francois
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I'm a newb at Keyforge and this is one of my decks

https://www.keyforgegame.com/deck-details/fd96036e-36ce-48dd...

Deck Analyser

https://burgertokens.com/pages/keyforge-deck-analyzer?deck=O...

It has 21 AEmbers but very few creatures 10.

It also has some steal abilities and draw cards.

Your thoughts?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go win some games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Roth
Germany
Wistedt
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The creatures really don't look that good, but you have a Bad Penny, that comes back all the time. So you can sacrifice it to Pawn Sacrifice.

But you have some board control. You might want to archive Key Storm, gather some ember through stealing and maybe Ghostly Hand, and then play forge or play Key Storm and return it back by either Witch of the Eye or Nephetem Seed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
giovanni ciampi
msg tools
mb
It's good. Plenty of aember, you have decent control that most often than not you can use without thinking twice because of you low creatures count, and you can still get the best from them with sigil of speed and world tree.

Of course it's a deck that needs to win fast, but i can see pulling that off quite easily. I think i would buy such deck, i like the ones that practically troll the opponent by playing mostly actions and nigh to no creatures and artifacts (and forging during your own turn is the top trolling win, expecially if you do it twice by taking key charge back with the seed).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Durst
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a deck similar to this; Mayfly, Prodigy of the Hardened Ravine. It also has about 20-21 passive amber generation and 10 creatures. What I find the best way to play these types of decks is to rush as much as possible. Play all your cards every round; even if you don't necessarily get the most benefit from them (ie play Too Much to Protect even if you don't steal, Positron bolt vs only 1 creature etc). The goal is not to maximize your card abilities but rather how many cards you can play as quickly as possible. If you have enough amber production, you don't need a solid board state as you'll have already won by the time your opponent has established a dominating board. Use cards like Lost in the Woods" to slow him down (as well as get free amber, return Fuzzy Gruen to your deck etc). I enjoy this style of play as it is quite different from what most people want to do; establish a dominating board and then ride to victory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the advice, it surely doesn't have staying power. I can't wait to see if how often I can rush wins laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls