Subject: Help after first game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Riccardo Lobo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
yesterday we played our first game with Gizmos so I need your help about few rules:

1) Supposed I've a gizmo in my archive and 2 energy in my ring. I do a build action, select a level 1 gizmo from the display area, pay 1 energy and built it. That start some effects that let me pick 2 energy, now I've energy to build the gizmo in my archive....can I do or can build just 1 gizmo per turn?

2) Building from archive will trigger standard build AND building from archive effects or just the one from building from archive?

3) When I perform a Research action, is possible to archive a gizmo and then build it in the same turn (in a purpose to trigger more effect)?

Thanks!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sazabi wrote:
1) Supposed I've a gizmo in my archive and 2 energy in my ring. I do a build action, select a level 1 gizmo from the display area, pay 1 energy and built it. That start some effects that let me pick 2 energy, now I've energy to build the gizmo in my archive....can I do or can build just 1 gizmo per turn?
The only way you can build more than one gizmo in a turn is if you trigger an effect that allows you to do so.

Quote:
2) Building from archive will trigger standard build AND building from archive effects or just the one from building from archive?
Both.

Quote:
3) When I perform a Research action, is possible to archive a gizmo and then build it in the same turn (in a purpose to trigger more effect)?
You either archive it OR build it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Lobo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gulpgulp OK, so our first game was full of mistakes whistlewhistlewhistle

Well, one more reason to play another game asap

Thank you so much for help!!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the first question, think about how you are always taking a single action. That action may take you let other actions that chain, but you can never take a second action for free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Lobo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
...you can never take a second action for free
this will be my reminder thanks!!!!
 Thumb up