5 Posts

Narcos: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Laminate your minimap / marking sheet of El Patron! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
LittleBlueCubes
msg tools
mb
First thing I did ahead of my first game was, cut the map/marking sheet into two (with map being on one and the markings being on the other side) and laminate them separately.

So I just use a dry erase marker to mark the location on the marking sheet (had to double/triple pad it so the ink is not visible on the back side). Now I can freely use the mini map without having to worry about if I'd disclose the location in error as the marking sheet is face down somewhere.

Also, on the laminated mini map, I'm able to mark the faction locations, blockades etc to ensure that I see the clear path to new locations. Strongly recommend it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Siegfried
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance you could post a few pics? I’m having a hard time visualizing what you did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Langford
United Kingdom
Burntwood
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He cut one of the Patron sheets (from the included pad) into 2 pieces. The map on one and the table of locations where Patron moves are allocated on another.

Then laminated them both

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LittleBlueCubes
msg tools
mb
Butaman551 wrote:
Any chance you could post a few pics? I’m having a hard time visualizing what you did.
Check this out - https://unsee.cc/d9d2ef75/.

Added the image in the BGG gallery but it's not showing up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Siegfried
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LittleBlueCubes wrote:
Butaman551 wrote:
Check this out - https://unsee.cc/d9d2ef75/.

Added the image in the BGG gallery but it's not showing up.
Thanks! That does seem much more useful. And I DO have a laminator, so I’ll give this a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls