Germany
Karlsbad
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, the first printing or preorder version has character cards for the Walking Dead: All out war game included. My FLGS has a box there, how can I see, if this box has this cards included?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mbmb
My FLGS had the Walking Dead cards taped to the box, not inside. That was the main reason I picked this up, though the game does look fun too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raoul Schaupp
Germany
Karlsbad
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mattprice wrote:
My FLGS had the Walking Dead cards taped to the box, not inside. That was the main reason I picked this up, though the game does look fun too
Thank you for this information. This is important. My FLGS has wrote me a mail, that they receive this game. I was not there and checked the box. So I can wrote them back and ask them that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M P
msg tools
I pre-ordered the game from Mantic and had an envelope with the character cards on top of the shrink wrapped game-package.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Masters
England
flag msg tools
#!STRING_NOT_FOUND!#
badge
SON OF A BITCH MUST PAY
mbmbmbmbmb
I can also confirm that the promo character cards are never included inside the box and are supplied seperately in an envelope.

I ordered the game from an FLGS and received them so my advice would be to just ask the retailer if they have them before you purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raoul Schaupp
Germany
Karlsbad
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the answers. I asked my FLGS and they told me, they didn't receive an envelope with this cards even though the preorder the game for me in August from Mantic. I also have to say, they received the game one week ago and I saw it to buy in October at the Mantic Booth at Spiel'18 in Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M P
msg tools
I think Mantic sad something like, the charactercards will be purchasable via manticpoints from there onlineshop. But take that with salt . Only time can tell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M P
msg tools
Good News for everybody who did not get the pre-order-bonus-cards for all out war.

15 mantic Points

http://www.manticgames.com/mantic-shop/mantic-points/the-wal...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls